2017년 1월 11일 수요일

Making Apps Solely on Android


Hello! I am very interested in the possibility of actually using MIT's Appinventor 2 solely on my phone. I know this is not currently the intended workflow (it works fine for me on computer transferring to my phone).

When accessing the website, everything displays fine (it's a little small on my phone, but workable because I can zoom and drag and stuff), but it is impossible to drag components from the palette to the screen, or to rearrange ones already on the screen. I know this was not taken into consideration in the current creation, but some way to drag the components after a long press & drag would be really great.

Additionally, while I can drag elements of the Block editor without problem on my phone, there is no way to "right click" it on android. A suggestion could be to make long press act as a right click.

If there are any options to use App Inventor solely on my phone (not just use my phone to connect to the computer), I would be greatly appreciative to know of them! 

--
Look for Pocket Code in Google Play for a distant cousin of App Inventor.

Also look in this thread for some one implementing HTML5 ...
(status unknown)

--
I've played around with Pocket Code before, but it's just so limited :)!

I will have to check out this HTML5 thread. Thanks for the link!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기