2017년 1월 11일 수요일

>= not work correct?


Hello guys ı will make a litle app using Thunkable.I use canvas for my app.

Rule user can only touch near imagesprites.I coded but ı stuck with control it Here my code and aia file.I dont know why 2. 3. controls give false for >= block 

aia file 

block

--
app
this is the MIT App Inventor forum
for questions about thunkable, please ask there

from the thunkable advertisement:
Actual human support if you have problems with your app

-- 
Hi Taifun I know this forum for app inventor but Thunkable fork of AI2 and supported by AI team.And there is a option for other services when create a new thread 

(Optional) Which App Inventor Service are you using?

Nvm Thanks for reply I will ask Thunkable team

-- 
yes, and for all other App Inventor distributions, please ask in the corresponding forum. thank you

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기