2014년 12월 25일 목요일

App Inventor is unable to connect to the Android emulator.

App Inventor is unable to connect to the Android emulator.   alstarter is running.  I see the Emulator mobile (5554:<mobile.>) on the separate screen.  I notice there is WI-FI error on it but I clicked the browser.   it worked.     I noticed there was a message "Problem starting companion app" in alstarter screen.   Can anyone help me?




If the emulator is running, but Firefox cannot connect to it, the most likely cause is that your computer is running software that prevents the browser from making connections.
One of the most common of these is NoScript.   If you are running that, try turning it off.

Also search for NoScript or AVG in this forum, or look here for more hints:

http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/connect-help-emulator.html


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기