2014년 12월 25일 목요일

scrolling inside apps not working?

Hi everybody. I'm trying to create a score calculation app and I've created a TableArrangement of 10 columns by 14 rows. However, when I test out the application on my phone, I am not able to scroll horizontally (I can only see up to column 8 or so and the other 2 column are hidden to the right). Is there any way to enable horizontal scrolling? The vertical scrolling works fine. I have attached a picture to show what I mean. Thank you all very much for your time and happy holidays.




Unfortunately, true horizontal scrolling isn't available in AI2.  People have done things with canvases wider than the screen, but you'd have to draw your chart programatically to display it like that.  Whatever you put on the designer screen is limited to the device screen with no horizontal scrolling.



Wow, seriously? Oh well, thank you for your response. I greatly appreciate it!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기