2014년 12월 25일 목요일

How to add records into TinyDB and retrieve them

A very basic question - how do I add multiple records in TinyDB and retrieve them? I am using 'call TinyDB.Store' block to store values, and when I retrieve them using an 'add items to list' block with the list as 'ListPicker.Elements' and item as the 'call TinyDB.GetValue', I only get the last stored record.

Thanks for your help!



Above is how I am storing the data, and below is how I am trying to retrieve the stored data in TinyDB2.




These might help:

=====
Lists



List of Lists
======

TinyDB





Thanks Steve, much appreciate the links.



Hi Steve, just a quick update to let you know that the links were very useful. I now have a reasonably good understanding of lists and TinyDB, or at least enough for me to make my first app to submit to my high school class! Thanks again, Medha.



Great, glad to help.

Merry Christmas,


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기