2014년 12월 25일 목요일

Flowchart help?

I need to make a flowchart on my app. How would I show multiple choices on a flowchart? For example a Listpicker may display several options. How would I show this on a flowchart? I uploaded the bit of the flowchart I have completed but I need help for the end of it. It would really help if someone could speak to me on Skype on how to do this. Thanks in advance.





You will need to make a collection of smaller flow charts,
each one starting when a different event occurs like a button click
or a particular list picker selection (if using the list picker like a pulldown menu).

You will loop back only where you use FOR EACH or DO WHILE blocks.
IF THEN ELSE blocks should follow their block contents.



It's for a school assignment  and I'm still confused. Should I make them connected or separate flowcharts all together? it would really help if you could draw a quick sketch like in paint or something. 



I think I get it now. I'm sure this will work!




Your choice of diamonds, parallelograms, and rectangles look right,
as does your use of lines connecting them.

The only worry I have is that your instructor might
complain about too much text in a couple of rectangles.

Check your textbook or your instructor to see if
there is a way to separate out the contents of
a big text box into an entire separate sheet with
one entry and one exit.

Also, if you Google for "flowchart symbols" you will
get lots of examples, perhaps too many.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기