2014년 12월 13일 토요일

Else IF

Is there a limit to how mant ElseIF I can use in one block? I would like to show a number of table arrangements according to a number entered by the user. So if the user writes 5 the app should show 5 arrangements on the next screen. If the user writes 2 then only two arrangements should show. See picture.




Take a look at my Tips & Tricks HERE. It shows you how to use a generic procedure that can basically handle n number of if-then-else statements without affecting your code!




I can see the idea if I want to write something depending on the users input. But what if I want something to happen (make a table arrangement visible). Should I call a procedure? So if the user writes 3 I want table arrangement 1+2+3 visible. If the user writes 1 I only want table arrangement 1 to be visible.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기