2014년 12월 13일 토요일

How to get to the recorded files from SoundRecorder

Basically I am trying to develop a 'Recorder' type app using AI2 but I am running into the above problems. Any hint will be helpful. I looked into the tutorial codes but they are basic.
here is the problem:
When the SoundRecorder completes the recording, it gives the recorded sound file such as:
/storage/emulated/0/My Documents/Recordings/app_inventor_1418321306973.3gp

But the question is:
1) How can I externally access these files so that I can copy to another place (on my PC for example) ? The doc says that the files is created on the SD card, but I do not see them on my sd card? As it says /storage/emulates/... I assume that it is kind of internal.

2) Also when I programmatically try to read the file, I get a 'file not found' exception. However I am able to play the same file using the Player component. I do not understand what is going on..

Any hint will be helpful



1) /storage/emulates/0 is the root of your emulated sdcard
just open a file manager and go to the directory My Documents/Recordings and you will find the recordings in there

2) It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기