2014년 12월 13일 토요일

Gym workout app inventor help

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for functions im trying to add to my gym application. I have been following https://www.sites.google.com/site/appinventor/workout-tutorial- Which at first was absolutely amazing because its exactly what i needed. I did version one and then went into version 2/3... unfortunately as it starts talking about a database and the rest of the process, it looks like the tutorial is incomplete and im struggling to piece all of the blocks together to try and create something i want to work.

 i pretty much need the functions it states here;

  • Version 1. An app that displays a list of exercises, with the exercises specified by the programmer, not the user.
  • Version 2. An app that lets the user enter exercises and stores them in a database.
  • Version 3. An app that let's the user enter workout results and view past ones. 



  • This is where I was going. Right now all you can do is just add notes. I really want to get it to the stages near the end of the tutorial i linked but the tutorial is missing vital bits of information that actually help complete the program. I got lost at the database and procedure adding parts. Also Im aware that some of the code above doesn't really make much sense.


    댓글 없음:

    댓글 쓰기