2014년 12월 13일 토요일

How to make Fusion Table record the user who is adding data to the table?

In the Pizza Party tutorial where Fusion Table is used, each person has to manually enter their name. In my app multiple users will be adding data and doing so multiple times. How can I have a column in my fusion table record who entered the data, without making them enter their name every single time, like in the Pizza Party example. Since I have to invite them to be able to edit the table, does the table already know who they are when they add the data? Can I capture that somehow? Or is there a better method.

I have not tried it yet, I just searched for similar questions and wasn't able to find any. Thanks for any assistance.



your user can enter his name on first run of the app, then store his name in TinyDB for all further runs


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기