2014년 12월 3일 수요일

how to join strings horizontally

I make an app which is a form with several textboxes, pickups and so on.
The user has to fill them and from that there will be a text created. 
Something like multiple choice questions, but a little different.

Is it possible to join many strings in horizontal direction?
It takes too much vertical space to arrange it with "Join". 
Please watch the attached picture for further explanation.
The Button.Click procedure is not complete. I guess it will be three times bigger. All full of strings and if...then...procedures.

I startet to initialize some global variables to assign some strings to them, but it don't changes the space-problem.

Any idea?

Greetings from Germany.

PS:
Please be patient with me, it is my third day with MIT App Inventor2 and it is all written in english!
The GUI is getting used to, because I am a programmer with keyboard on pc since many many years.
The app, I try to create, is an adaptation to an program I wrote for pc. I wrote this in hours and now I am sitting here for days.
This is no problem, because this is new to me, but some things..... ;)





You can use procedures to compartmentalize the code.  See the procedures section of the tips below:

For our App Inventor Tips, visit TwoDogApps.com


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기