2014년 12월 3일 수요일

Image scaling


What general steps and blocks should I be aware of to ensure that the images in my app scales according to the size of the screen it running on?  For example, I want to display an entire deck of cards face up on the screen.  The height/width of each card sprite has to be 38 by 28 pixels to fit 13 cards across and 4 cards down on my Galaxy S2 4.3 inch screen.  But on larger screens, I'd like to use larger sized sprites.  I don't want a hardcoded pixel size for my sprites.  Any ideas and guidance here?

-- 

This might help:  Universal screen size by Sajal

Be aware, MIT is still working on a gdi/pixels scheme to use API4 with AI2 instead of API3.   They initially hoped to be finished by now, but they have not even started unit testing.   My guess is this feature might not be available this year but when it is, it may provide a partial solution.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기