2014년 12월 3일 수요일

how to set up my Database?

I have a question that I like to create app where use will be getting entire ACT details once use select listview item "ACT".

I am bit a confuse as to how to set up my database in TinyDB. Kindly advice because ACT is having good amount of text data so how & where it should be stored?



=====
Lists

List of Lists


TinyDB







Thanks SteveJG!

Please guide me how to store 10 lines text into tinyDB.



first do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.htmlto learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the



Thank you Taifun Sir!

I know I am new to App Inventor 2 but I have gone through available resources on the net & still got confused with my query.

I am creating app which loads complete ACT on the mbl & i am confused about how to upload that big text data into csv format.

Please advice.



ALLER FAIT BOUR AOU


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기