2014년 12월 3일 수요일

Open New Screen

I am trying to set up my app to open a new screen when a button is clicked, but can't seem to put the blocks together to make that happen? I was able to put blocks together to indicate that when the button is clicked, a new screen should be opened, but I am unable to find the block to indicate the screen name I want to have open?



see here

Manager Screen Demonstration

Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to search in this forum. Many others have likely run into problems similar to yours. How to search see screenshot.



There is no special block ... use the blank Text block and type the name of the screen you want (assuming you already created that screen on the Designer screen page.     Be careful, Android is very senitive to case and spelling.    If the screen you want to go to is called  FunScreen, type  FunScreen in the blank block.    Do not type funscreen or funScreen. 

This might be your issue.  Try some blocks.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기