2016년 12월 30일 금요일

creating alert on reaching specific range of some location based on latitude & longitude


Sir I am a safety counsellor in Indian railways as the International level crossing awarenes day is heading I wanted to create an app which will vibrate, play alert sound and show notifier regarding details of that level crossing which the app user is heading he may also post a complaint regarding any occurence. I had collected the latitude and longitude of all the level crossings through maps and struggling to specify triggering point when the user is in the range of 500 mts. and alert will be till he is in range of 10 mts.

--
do a search in the forum for fence like this fence
see also this app Halte Alarm app (bus stop app)

-- 
Tx Taifun actually I am not a programmer I am just a railway employee so I ll get in touch with you after I achieve something any ways tx for guidance It is a gr8 help.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기