2016년 12월 30일 금요일

There is a bug in version nb148


There is a bug in version:
Build: April 24, 2016 Version: nb148
When you load a project that has the size of font of a different checkbox to 14.0 resizes the height of the checkbox component pixel image attached.
I changed the height of all checkbox to "automatic" but when I save it and Reloading the project again resize all checkbox to pixels.
I hope to settle it soon.

checkbox.png 표시 중

-- 
It is very strange,  I've changed the size of the font to 14.0, and I've changed the Height as "Auto" again, I have closed the browser and I've  reloaded the project and AppInventor again change the height of the checkbox to 14px instead of "automatic".

-- 
It works correctly for me on Windows 10, Chrome browser.
I set checkbox height to 14, saved the project.
Then set checkbox height to automatic, saved the project.
Closed the browser.
Reopened the browser.
The checkbox height was still set to automatic.

-- 
Try again.
I think you accidentally may have set the checkbox height to 14 when you were trying to set the FontSize to 14.

-- 
This is indeed an issue. We recently changed the system so that when you set the font size it would change the height of the checkbox. We will look into figuring out what the right thing to do is...


-- 
It occurs when I load the project in the browser, AppInventor resizes the checkbox another time to pixels.

-- 
We just deployed nb148a which should fix this issue.



-- 
Thank you, when I have time I try it and you commented. Greetings.

--
Perfect!!

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기