2016년 12월 30일 금요일

I have some problems with the fusion table


I have some problems with the code. The data couldn't display in the table 

Untitled.png 표시 중

Untitled1.png 표시 중

--
can you give me some guideline what my code went wrong 
cause the data doesn't appear on fusion table

-- 
do the Pizza Party tutorial to learn how to work with fusiontables
how does your fusiontable control got result event look like?
I have already done it . And also the website I have already try it too . Just that the table is display on my app but without the data base

--
how does your fusiontable control got result event look like?
Sorry I don't get what you mean . You mean what the database display ? Or the table display ?

--

I have already done it . And also the website I have already try it too 
ok, you have done the Pizza Party tutorial
so does the table get displayed correctly for you in that tutorial?


Sorry I don't get what you mean . You mean what the database display
see again the Pizza Party tutorial how to use the FusiontableControlGotResult event
then let us know, which result you get after inserting a row


Just that the table is display on my app but without the data base

what is "a table without the database"?
you might want to provide a screenshot of your webviewer

-- 
The pizza one i get this error too 

IMG_4172.JPG 표시 중

-- 
It doesn't have the table display at webviewer but when i go the website , the data is there

IMG_4174.JPG 표시 중

IMG_4173.JPG 표시 중

--
This is my own application . I can retrieve data from previous screen , but it couldn't display it on the table itself

-- 
ok, let's first fix the Pizza Party tutorial
there seems to be something wrong with your SQL statement
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기