2016년 12월 30일 금요일

PROBLEMS WHEN I RUN THE APP


I am done making the app. It´s like a game and you have to pass screens. Firstly, I installed on Android 4.2 and in the second screen the app stop running. So I try in Android 5 and the app is working but instead of going to the next screen each time when you press the button, once in a while (normally after 2 screens) is coming back and you have to repeat the same process. 

What can I do for correct this?

--
see here how to switch screens correctly
The recommended method of switching screens in App Inventor

-- 
Thanks so much. The problem is how to change the screen. 
I read the tutorial but I don´t have a manage screen so I don´t know how to fix it. 

-- 
Are you using Clock component to inspect data and switch screen? If so, maybe that's the issue.
Also, it would help if you post screenshot of your blocks.

-- 
Thanks so much. 
I have 20 screens like these one and I know I should use close blocks but I don´t know how.

Captura de pantalla 2016-04-26 a las 7.27.39.png 표시 중

-- 
use Screen1 as manager screen
in the button4 event use the close screen with value block together with a text block "calendario"

-- 

I have 20 screens like these one 
then you should also read this Building apps with many screens

-- 
I am not using any clock 

--
Thanks so much for all your help. I will try to fix it :)

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기