2016년 12월 25일 일요일

Issues with project. Screen shot attached.... Dropdown AfterSelecting failing


So, I am having issues with a project. First, I'll post a screenshot of some trouble code.


Anyone see any issue there? There's a dropdown to select a function, then a call for a dropdown to select a destination.
The function dropdown properly calls the destination dropdown... but the destination dropdown routines don't work.

No errors. It's just that NOTHING happens after selecting.... the selection box just disappears, and the function is not completed.

What I am trying to do is allow a user to copy/add/subtract a subtotal or grand total from it's textbox up to a different location for 'lines' 1-10

I did have the destination function working on it's own strictly copying to destination. Same code used in the screenshot above, just without the function selection preceding it.... so I am unsure where my issue is.

Project size on disk on my computer is 139KB

--
So, I have the secondary spinner NOT visible. seems that it fails to work when it is not set to visible. Works when it is visible.

Is there a way around this? I don't understand. It calls up even though it is not visible...... not sure why it doesn't function right.

I really don't want it visible.

I also tried using a set visible true/false when it is called, but that didn't work.

Any ideas??????

-- 
Set the spinner in the designer to visible true and set the height to 0.01 on initialization.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기