2016년 12월 25일 일요일

Low-Cost, Robust, and Field Portable Smartphone Platform Photometric Sensor for Fluoride Level Detection in Drinking Water


Thanks for all the help that I received from this platform. I have just got one publication in ACS analytical Chemistry journal regarding use of smartphone as a sensing tool for water quality monitoring in resource limited regions http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.analchem.6b03424 ........This is only possible due the instantaneous answers received from your side regarding my queries. I sincerely thank Puravidaapps.com for providing me light sensor extension only due to which the it is possible. I have attached herewith the research article where I have used the app inventor to develop the necessary application. Please, help me with your suggestions for the betterment of my work.

--
your are welcome... keep up the good work!

-- 
Thanks, I hope I will get more help from your side in the nearby future......

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기