2016년 12월 25일 일요일

Problem: Using Activty Starter to search for location


Hey guys! When I use ActivtyStarter to search for a location in Google Maps, the first time, it searchs in Spain and obviously doesn't find anything (I'm in Venezuela). I need to press the button to go to my location. Does anybody know how to search for results around my location without pressing the button?

--
Not everybody on this forum is a guy. Mind your words please.
To get an answer to your problem, you have to provide more information. Did you follow one of the Google-map tutorials and have this problem?
Or, which button are you referring to?
Show your relevant blocks!

-- 
I guess I found the problem:

I think it's a Google Maps issue. Because you can't set your default location, so they search where they believe you are.

I set ActivityStarter to this, to show a route between two addresses: 

Action: android.intent.action.VIEW
ActivityClass: com.google.android.maps.MapsActivity
ActivityPackage: com.google.android.apps.maps
DataType:
DataUri: http://maps.google.com/maps/?saddr=@51.9336855,4.3431723&daddr=@51.9171257019043,4.361827850341797
ExtraKey:
ExtraValue:
ResultName:

But it often searched in Spain. However if you try with this:

Action: android.intent.action.VIEW
ActivityClass: com.google.android.maps.MapsActivity
ActivityPackage: com.google.android.apps.maps
DataType:
DataUri: https://www.google.co.ve/maps/dir/51.9336855,4.3431723/pizza
ExtraKey:
ExtraValue:
ResultName:

It searchs for a good route to your pizza (Here, the key value it's "/51.9336855,4.3431723")! Therefore, It worked for me, you can try.

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기