2017년 1월 9일 월요일

After picking image, some buttons can't be showed.


Before Open a file:
The blocks:

After Picking an image from table, the bottom buttons are disappeared:

When I put buttons up, 
After open an image:

The Height and Width of canvas are all Fill Parent.
So is there any way to solve it or it is just a bug?

--
When I changed the screen from landscape to portrait, it displayed normally. But if I want to use a landscape screen, how can I do?

-- 
Is the canvas inside a vertical or horizontal arrangment?
If so, set it also to fill parent in width and height.

-- 
Yes, they are all filiing parent in width and height.



-- 
OK. Then can you attach the aia project file and I will see what the problem might be.

-- 
It works correctly for me with pictures captured from the device camera.
Try setting Screen1.Sizing to responsive rather than fixed.
It may be an issue specific to your device or the Android version of the device.
I am running android 6.0

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기