2017년 1월 9일 월요일

Storing data in listView on a seperate screen


I'm working on a personal budgeting app where the main screen is an interface for entering expenses in various categories (e.g. Food, Transportation, etc.). The idea is to submit expenses on the main interface and have them stored in a TinyDB to then be listed in a ListView on a separate screen. I just need to get it to work for one category and then I can create buttons linking to separate screens for each individual category. After this is done, I hope to make it so that each sumission that is added to a list on another screen is also timestamped. i've attached pictures of my design for the interface and for the 'Food Expenses' screen, where I hope to store all submissions for that category in a listview, as well as the respective blocks for each screen. Can someone let me know where I am going wrong in my blocks, or a better way to do this?

These are the blocks for the interface screen.

 <<<<<these are the blocks for the storage screen with the listview
Thanks all, hope to hear back.

--
You have to add items to list and then store the list into TinyDB to make it available in other screenS.
You can check my BookInventory blog post HERE that shows how to use list and store into TinyDB. 

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기