2017년 1월 9일 월요일

Player Issue


I am designing an app in which I would like music to play throughout the entire app. I have it set so when Screen 1 initializes it will start playing the music on a player. You then advance through the other screens by doing a variety of tasks and challenges. When you get to the end of the app there is an option to go back to the Home Screen (Screen 1). If the user clicks on this button it will take them back to Screen 1, and begin playing another soundtrack over the current one. Is there any way to stop this from happening? Help is greatly appreciated! (I might even send you a cyber cookie!) Have a great day!

--
Switching screens interrupt music, I believe.

Try using multiple arrangements instead, one one visible at a time.

-- 
Well, the music plays through all the screens when you advance to them. It's just when you return to the first page that's the issue.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기