2017년 1월 15일 일요일

Runtime Error for Tinywebdb


Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, I have a problem with my application, and that is when you enter a Tinywebdb I get a message Runtime Error, I want to mention this before not happened to me since yesterday I was doing some updates, adding more fields and functions and to try, everything else worked out perfectly except this, also mention that I have another application that uses the same web server to look up data means that the server works well, the truth've reviewed several times the blocks and not I encounter the error, if anyone can help me I would appreciate forever, thank you very much.
Please if anyone can help and need to see the blocks or something just tell me, thanks,

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks and a screenshot of the error message, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기