2017년 1월 15일 일요일

soundboard


I am using the PLAYER media component (documentation here) to play MP3 files , about 20 or so, that make up a soundboard within my app. Lately ...
1월 2일 작성자: Travis Bennett - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 13회 조회
On my soundboard page, I have a button to go back to the main menu. Is there a way when pressing that button, to stop the sound (from player1) as ...
16. 8. 2. 작성자: Vesh88 - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 16회 조회
Hi, I develop a soundboard for my self with App Inventor so far so good but I can't instal it on my phone. When I start the apk the screen tourns black ...
16. 6. 17. 작성자: Oekie - 작성자 2명의 게시물 7개 29회 조회
see these threads https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/ soundboard%7Csort:date. A very good way to learn App Inventor is ...
16. 4. 1. 작성자: Taifun - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 10회 조회
I made a soundboard and I want it to send the audio through phone calls but it says "error 709 unable to grant lock" or something. Does anyone know ...
16. 2. 6. 작성자: Logan Thresher - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 19회 조회
Hi! My name is Tuan and I'm working with my partner James to create a soundboard app using App Inventor 2 for our Computer Engineering class.
15. 11. 13. 작성자: Tuan Nguyen - 작성자 3명의 게시물 3개 29회 조회
I want to make a soundboard of computer game for my friends and me, but the TableArrangement is kinda out of order in the app:.
15. 8. 27. 작성자: Jano schürmann - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 17회 조회
I've used MIT App Inventor 2 to make a fairly basic app, basically a soundboard, which simply plays certain sound files when I tap related images.
15. 8. 22. 작성자: Greg Edwards - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 35회 조회
OK your soundboard. Could be neat if we can get the development environment working properly. I am running out of ideas. Thanks for running the ...
15. 5. 22. 작성자: SteveJG - 작성자 3명의 게시물 22개 244회 조회
How to swipe to go to another screen by Scott. The recommended method of switching screens in App Inventor. Taifun.
15. 3. 10. 작성자: Taifun - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 13회 조회
use only one player component and set player.source of the sound you like to play in the button cick event, for example. set Player.Source to ...
15. 3. 7. 작성자: Taifun - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 36회 조회
Hi. I'm wanting to create a soundboard app for playing sound effects in our drama class. When the app starts, I'd like it to parse a folder on the SD card ...
15. 2. 11. 작성자: Ewan Stevenson - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 130회 조회
Hello. So I have been asked by my school to create an animal soundboard for a project. I have all the basics but I need help with a certain requirement ...
15. 1. 30. 작성자: bennjclark - 작성자 5명의 게시물 6개 39회 조회
This is ok for normal projects, when you just have less than 10 files to upload but if you have an app that needs several files like a soundboard it is ...
14. 11. 26. 작성자: Eduardo nuno hernandez - 작성자 1명의 게시물 1개 112회 조회
... how it uses the buttons to evoke sound files http://www.howtogeek.com/63397/ how-to-build-your-own-soundboard-app-with-android-app-inventor/.
14. 10. 13. 작성자: SteveJG - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 76회 조회
Hello, junio.. I would like to do the samw, were you able to fix ???? I have a soundboard (already in playstore look for Fala Galvao) and I would like to ...
14. 5. 29. 작성자: NoobAI2 - 작성자 4명의 게시물 8개 905회 조회

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기