2017년 1월 7일 토요일

Slow scrolling in webviewer


I am using the webviewer component and I notice that scrolling a website is very "slugish" when moving my finger up and down. It is slower than my actual movement. I am on a LG G5 with android 7. Any fixes for this?

--
Does it happen for every site that open in webviewer?
Do you  notice the same issue with MIT AI?

-- 
I did some testing, and indeed it happens with every website I open.

Here is my application:
Screen1->Scrollable false
VerticalArrangement1->Horizontal and vertical filling
WebViewer1->Use any URL

When I have the screen set to "scrollable=true" scrolling is fast, however the browser has artefacts showing a lot of blank spaces at the end, or at the top of the page, causing HTML errors.

This does not happen with the MIT AI version.

-- 
As a test, I removed the VerticalArrangement. Same problem. So scrollable="true" on the screen, makes scrolling go fast. However it creates a bug, where a huge blank part is at the bottom or top of the page.

-- 
Well it is confirmed as a bug in the FREE version of appybuilder. I did some testing with someone who has a gold version and we both build the same app. On his application it was performing great. On my version the webview browser was VERY slow in scorlling. Attached is my simple code that generates a very slow scrolling app.

Please fix this on the free version.


-- 
When will this be fixed?

code.png 표시 중
form.png 표시 중
Browser_Test_4.apk

--
I'm having the same problem, scrolling in webview is very slow as if it caught

-- 
Yep it is a bug in AppyBuilder. Mit version does NOT has this problem.
--

Are you saying that this is only an issue in FREE, but is okay in SILVER and GOLD?


-- 
Not sure about silver. It is confirmed that it works ok in gold an Mit. And confirmed it is a bug in appybuilder free.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기