2017년 1월 7일 토요일

Using Keystore Explorer to convert .p12 to keystore


I created an App using Adobe Air sometime back and now wish to start using the AI2 to continue with the development.
Since the app is already published I want to be able to provide updates based on the current App.

I am not sure how I can use the Keystore Explorer tool to convert my .p12 to a proper .keystore to use with the AI2.

Can someone please advise as I really need to update my App soon.

--
Thanks! I managed to find some posts and after tinkering around with the keytool utility, I managed to change the .p12 to a keystore.
I uploaded the new keystore and when I generated the .apk, everything was successful. It ran to 100% and the pop-up said that
it will save the .apk to the Downloads folder. After that, it just hung there. I tried a few times and it just didnt work.
The option to generate the QR code and had the same response. no error message, and it said successful, but stopped short
of generating the QR code.

Do you know what the issue could be?

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기