2014년 11월 30일 일요일

App Install

i have an issue.
My app works perfectly in emulate mode, both with emulator and MIT App installed on the android phone.
Now i have built my app (with Safari, but did it also with Firefox and Chrome) and saved the .apk file on my computer (MacBook Pro 10.8.5). I also packaged the app with a Windows PC (OS. Windows 7)
I did the transfer file .apk to my phone (Astro file manager-download folder), then activate the "INstalling fron unknown sources" on my phone.
Now when i go to install my app, the install wizard never start, and i have this message: Installation program quitted.
I have 4 gb of free space on my phone memory, so i think that it's not a problem of space.

Can anyone, please help me with this issue?



The situation you describe Tino is usually a memory issue?  Either insufficient system memory or storage memory (too many apps on the device)  You say you have 4Gb of memory?   What model phone do you have?

How large is your aia file?       Are you able to run the app using WIFI or USB on your Android device? (Is this  MIT App installed on the android phone.  ?  for clarification)

You indicate you are using a Company Network .... is it possible a Firewall is creating issues.

Do you have a virus checker on the phone?   Is it possible that is blocking the install?



thanks for the reply.
I have a Samsung Note 3.
The aia file exported is 596 KB, and the app works fine by wi fi emulation on my android device.
The network is OK, but i have to check on my phone if there's something about that.
I also tried to install the app on another android, a Samsung S3, same thing there too and this phone has few apps installed.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기