2014년 11월 30일 일요일

TinyDB in Initialize block

Here is my process flow:

1. Store value in TinyDB in an event on Screen1
2. Recall TinyDB value in screen2.initilize block 
Result:  TinyDB did not return any value

I modified my process 

1. Store value in TinyDB in an event on Screen1
2. Added a clock 
3. After clock timer recall TinyDB value.  
Result:  TinyDB did return value

Previousely I tried to pass value using Screen start value , Results was same as 1. 



Did you package your app?   Passing values between screens does not work in live development.

If you still see this failure, then please create the simplest app you can that illustrates this problem and send another message together with the source.  Describe exactly how to elicit the error, 
what the bad behavior is, and what you expected to see instead.



It looks like, I had a spinner component, after selection -it will rechange value in tinyDB.

Question: How do I stop spinner after selection block  not to execute during intializtion process. 




It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기