2014년 11월 30일 일요일

Edit the content (text) of the app without App Inventor.

I'm new with App Inventor and I have one idea for develope an app.

My question is: How can I edit the content (the text) of one screen of my App without publish a new Update of my app?

I have listened about database, and I have seen one friend usingwww.parse.com

Do you know something about this?

I only want edit the text of the App sometimes from www.parse.com for example and not update app each time that I want to edit the content.



From the looks of it, parse.com is a completely different platform and not compatible with AI2.
If I were you, I would make the app with the text you have in mind now (do the tutorials first!). If you have finished, you can continue by putting the text in a TinyWebDB or similar. And load the text at app startup.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기