2014년 11월 30일 일요일

Extra Space

Hi, I have what will hopefully be a quick question ( the last question I asked was answered in minutes, Thanks!). I have screens with lots of text and images on them, and I am having a hard time getting them to space correctly. I have been using vertical layout boxes as a last resort because the text always overlaps. This is beginning to make my screens look messy and uneven though. Can anyone inform me on the proper way to space apart text and images?



Here is what this forum's users know about screen layout (where you place buttons, how you can arrange them etc)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/screen$20layout



Just out of curiosity... Is the text overlapping only in the Designer, or is it also overlapping in runtime on a device?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기