2014년 12월 30일 화요일

[App Inventor Open Source Development] aaaarg - still not able to build over 5mb on offline ai please please help!!!

I had this problem on the online ai2:

Build failed! Sorry, can’t package projects larger than 5MB. Yours is 17.75MB.

and installed the AiLiveComplete on my imac and run it on localhost:8888, but I still get the message?

I thought if I run the ai2 locally, the build size didn´t matter but alas.

It must be possible to build app sizes greater than 5mb!!! ( my app contains  lot of mp3 files, which already are compressed to save space)

Any help would be greatly appreciated:-)

Kind regards from Martin

p.s I also get a

"Companion Version Check
The Companion you are using is out of date.
This Version of App Inventor should be used with Companion version2.17ai2zx1

even though my companion is fully updated?



the correct forum to ask this question is here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apptomarket
and if you first do a search there, you also might find an answer without asking...
btw. use the newest offline version from December...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기