2014년 12월 30일 화요일

Blocos (blocks)

Hello!
I'd like to know how to copy blocks to not have to create them again in the same screen. In Scratch you can copy them.



before copying blocks, you should read and understand this: Building apps with many screens

and then if you really think, you have to copy blocks, you can use this method:
How to copy screens by  Scott and a video by  Hossein

Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to search in this forum. Many others have likely run into problems similar to yours. How to search see screenshot.



I understood your point, but I just wanted to copy some blocks IN THE SAME SCREEN. Is this possible?



Absolutely!

Just right click on any block or set of blocks, and choose Duplicate...



When do it, just have three options: Add comment; deactivate and watch. There isn't "duplicate". My version is the Classic. What can I do?



put your blocks you want to copy into a procedure, then ctrl-c onto the procedure to copy it and ctrl-v to paste it again

generally let me recommend you to switch to App Inventor 2, App Inventor Classic will be switched off soon...



Thanks a lot Taifun!

I hadn't made this because I thought it was very obvious. That is, if it didn't work with right mouse botton, why would work it with the Ctrl + C and Ctrl V keys?

Thanks again for that!

Regarding the latest version AI2, I am unable to connect the emulator.The process is very long and in the end do not work. I don't know what to do about that.




Regarding the latest version AI2, I am unable to connect the emulator. 
see the tips Enis gave you in your other thread https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/Zina7DB3uAs/_9XV7QtkGDAJ and if you still have problems, let us know in the other thread...



I did everything that Enis said, but the Emulator still doesn't work.



Carlos... you say it doesn't work... tell us what's actually happening...

Most of the emulator connection problems we have seen are a result of not having the most current version of the App Inventor setup software, or that software having been incompletely installed. 

Still, there can be many other issues that could cause the connection to the emulator to fail.  Please read and follow the document below on connection issues:

Click here for Emulator Setup and Trouble Shooting Instructions

If you still cannot get the emulator running after following that document, please post in the forum and we'll try to help you out.



I will do that. Then I will give you a return, ok.



The images of the little windows, attached, are what I see when I try to run the emulator. In the end, appears another one saying "give up or try again".

remitappinventorreproblemasissues.zip



Please post them up here as screenshots Carlos.  In general, we'd prefer to not have files attached.  No APKs are allowed, AIAs only if asked, and zip files or links to other files isn't really appreciated.  Post the shots here so we can all see without opening up a file that could be dangerous (not necessarily yours, but zips in general).



Hello friends!
That will not be necessary Eni. Mystery solved. It was my firewall. From the moment I have included the AI2 on the firewall, the emulator started functioning. I hope not to damage my computer with it.

Hugs and happy new year!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기