2014년 12월 30일 화요일

Images are not displayed (show)

my pictures are not displayed with MIT App Inventor 2 :/ 

if I will upload pictures to the part not all open or show me a icon of broken picture :/


I use windows 8 and Firefox / Chrome, too..


And I have a another question, how i can change my app version for support tablet devices?




Did you read the HUGE RED BOX in the splash screen of App Inventor when it loads?  

It's really hard to miss...  If not, I suggest you reload your AI browser tab and read it... That information pertains to your problem. 




Did you read the HUGE RED BOX in the splash screen of App Inventor when it loads?  

It's really hard to miss...  If not, I suggest you reload your AI browser tab and read it... That information pertains to your problem.
What do you mean by "changing the app version?"  You put version numbers in the properties of Screen1.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기