2017년 1월 2일 월요일

Creating a file to send via sms


I am trying to design an app that gathers data from a variety of user inputs (predominantly check boxes but also text boxes and a date picker). I would like to be able to merge this information into one file which can then be sent by the user to his/her boss using share and selecting sms.

Any help would be gratefully received.

--
If the text that you are gathering is short, then you can use the built-in texting component.
Maybe this tutorial can give you some ideas:
http://www.appinventor.org/apps/no-text-while-driving/no-text-while-driving.pdf

--
instead of storing the information into a file, use the join block to join all the information and then use the texting component to send it

-- 
I like the sound of this idea, how do I go about it?

-- 
I tried a test of what you suggested by doing the following. 



How do I ensure the correct selection from checkbox1 is inserted into the join field?

Thanks in anticipation.

-- 
Never mind, I have worked out what I was doing wrong. I just needed to insert the checkbox1.text field into the join box.

-- 

댓글 1개:

  1. Yeah!! Text messages that just contain simple text can be forgotten very easily. Instead of simply informing your customers regarding a certain promotion, you can easily show the product or the service to them by choosing to Send SMS Attachment. Visual files ensure that the customers will remember your products and services.

    답글삭제