2017년 1월 2일 월요일

Problem with opening project


It happened two days ago. I make my app as aia file saved to disk. (my not last copy)
Program for control arduino through bluetooth.

Today when i am trying to open it i got an error 



notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0 foundIn = nb147c faultData = java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "10.0" projectId = -1

I had upgrade java to the newest version.
I have tryied to import file from my komputer and got same error.
A few others project app have same problems. Some opens some not.

Is it a App inventor problem , or Google cloud .
Is this mean that my project is death, and i can not get my app project back to life ??


--
you do NOT need Java installed on your computer


alternatively you can try using an offline App Inventor version, for example AI2U, see here for more information Overview: Different App Inventor Distributions and Versions

--
I have tried the others compilator and i managed to open my file in Thunkable. I can see blocs of program the screen etc.... but when i have tested compilation i got some errors  about version that my files was created in v19 . The app isn't working. When i was Testing my app  in mit app inventor everything worked perfectly. 
It looks to me that http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/ changed their server to old state or something like that. 
I do not know what to do . Wait or sth.....

--
Well, if you are using Thunkable now, you should ask them about problems with their service. This is the MIT App Inventor 2 forum.

--
I think that italo you didin't understand me.
1) I can not open my app created in mit app inventor 2. two days ago it works and suddenly yesterday i could not open it.
2) I have tried many methods, using my backup app etc......
3) nothing worked.
4) Tajfun sugested to use other compiler so i have tried some of them.
5) Only thumbkable opens aia file and i can see my blocks of program. But it can not compile it properly becouse of version.
6) when i was trying in mit app inventor i saw another error android.graphics.drawable cannot cast to android.graphics.drawable.LayerDrawable

So i think that something happend with mit app and as i understand this is MIT forum !!!

--
We will take this and discuss it with MIT Dev team and will let you know of our findings.

--
I normaly worked on Chrome. But when I got an error i thougt that my browser failed. So i Installed firefox.
The error first occure in the mit cloud. Two deays erlier i made a backup of file aia to my hdd.
So i though that lost of two days of programming is not so importand and i can fix it. 
When i uploadet file i got same error.
I do not use any extension just mit emulator.
I tried to open it on the other PC with same result.

--
I will need the your e-mail address (the one you use to login to AI2) and the project name, and I can look into it. You can send this information directly to me at j...@mit.edu.

--
So there is a bug. We permit people to set font sizes to floating point numbers, but then when we read a project in, we parse it as an integer.

So if people set a font size in their project, they better use an integer, or their project gets damaged. I'll file an issue.

--
Update: Apparently this is a new bug just introduced a few days ago. I have found the problem and will either pull the change that caused it, or fix it.

I won't be able to deal with this for about 4 hours, but expect a fix by about 11PM U.S. Eastern Time. 0300 UTC.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기