2017년 1월 2일 월요일

Using FusionTable.GetRowsWithConditions




I'm trying to get a single row of data from a fusion table. I believe I've set up the block correctly, but I keep getting an error. After I get the data from the FusionTable I use a list from CSV row block to make a list from the data. I keep getting the error that the list from CSV row block won't work because it's receiving multiples rows. 

Long story short, I'm only supposed to be getting one row from the FusionTable, but I'm getting multiple rows. I can't figure out why this is happening. 

--
 I use a list from CSV row block to make a list from the data. I keep getting the error that the list from CSV row block won't work because it's receiving multiples rows. 

the result is the header row and your data row
you should use the list from csv table block instead

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기