2017년 1월 2일 월요일

Trouble calculating into a global


Hello, I'm having trouble calculating a value into a global.
I have a formula in Excel that is giving me the right value.
When I build it in App Inventor then the result is different than the Excel value.
I think I'm doing somthing wrong but can't work it out.

Any suggestions. Thank you!

--
If the comma in the formula is decimal point, then your blocks look right. Do you have the correct dphi and dlam??
Try breaking it down as follows and see if you get the right answer.

temp1 = dphi*0.329
temp1 = temp1 - 37.902
temp2 = dlam * 14.667
temp2 = temp1 - temp2
temp2 = temp2 * 0.00001

--
Deeply nested blocks can be made easier to read if you right-click-ExternalInputs on them.
The nesting becomes more clear.

-- 

Are you sure that you are using decimal . Instead of decimal , for the values entered ?
In AI2 you can only use . Irrespective of your country settings.


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기