2017년 1월 2일 월요일

Is it possible to edit a text file which is installed with the app?


I'm in development on this one at present, so only testing on AI2 Companion

Say I have a csv file that rarely changes, but may require user adjustment on occasion.

Seems sensible to upload this to the app during development and package it with it, then to provide a way for the user to edit the csv if needed.

It is easy enough to load the csv file into a textbox for editing with the File Component, but when it comes to saving it back to the same location I get a fail.

I am able to save it to the normal file location or anywhere else I choose. Is there no way, so this would have to be handled using a "first run/use" procedure to change a list?

-- 
during runtime of the app, you can't save something into the assets
however you can save to the private data directory, see also File component issue

-- 
Yep, I have started working around this ;)

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기