2014년 11월 27일 목요일

Calculator App


I am making an basic calculator app with help of online tutorials. I am compiling bits from different videos to see if my app works out the way I would like it to be.

As of right now I can safely say 80% of app blocking is done.


In my calculator Addition and Subtraction works perfectly fine but multiplication and division do not respond. I would also like to have trig functions,decimal, and minus plus  to work but not sure where to begin. 


I have attached Calculator.aia file. 


Yes this is a mini project. I am going to have two screens in apps I will need to implement future to change between two screens. That can be done later as of right now I would like my screen 1 which is calculator to work as it suppose to be.


-- 

Have you read this?    http://www.appinventor.org/bookChapters/chapter16.pdf  or this  http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/support/blocks/math.html  which describes the math blocks.

Sorry, no time to look at your aia, however, if you post a screen capture of your relevant Math blocks ... multiplication etc. you will probably get a specific response.

--
OK Here I am attaching screen shots of blocks. I have not had opportunity to check entire tutorial as in chapters. 
but I hope you can spot mistakes and help me corrected. 







--
In your operatorsignclick routine, 
move the block where you assign into the global
variable "operator" from the bottom to the
very top, so it will be loaded properly for all those
IF statements.

There might be other problems in your
other screen shots. (I did not look)

--
Thanks for help. More help 
 appreciated 

--
Besides all the other advice previously stated,
be sure to right-click-DoIt on all your global variable block handling
to see if they are changing the way you expect.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기