2014년 11월 27일 목요일

Share Pictures with Text via Whatsapp


I am trying to put together an app that allows to share a picture combined with a text via - preferably - Whatsapp. I have tried the "Sharing" handle integrated in App Inventor, but it only works with certain messaging apps, like email, and failed me with Whatsapp and facebook, where I only was able to share the picture without the text.

Now I tried to recode and used the Activity Starter handle to share the picture and the text (see below). I have been able to share a text through this, but I am not sure how to set it up for sharing pictures. I suppose I have to change

DataType to image/png
ExtraKey to android.intent.extra.STREAM
and introduce DataUri 

But I am missing the final piece to put it all together - hopefully someone can help!



--
Refer to: http://ai2inventor.blogspot.kr/2017/03/android-tutorial-how-to-send-whatsapp.html

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기