2014년 11월 27일 목요일

UkrChess AI2 Game on Google Play


I propose to your opinion game created on AI2. 
You can install it from 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_test.ukrchess

Now this game published as beta release. Some mediafiles has ppor quality and will be recreated later.
Now this game support only Ukrainian language, but you can play this game without knowledges of Ukrainian. 
Information about Ukrainian Heroes or properties menu will be trouble to use if you don't understand Ulrainian.
I plan add support some additional languages in future.

1. App work well on all type of screens (16:9 or 4:3).
2. App work well and use different pictures for lowres screens (width<900) and other screens (uses hires pictures)
3. Work in landscape fullscreen mode without panel, apk size equal 28Mb and can be larger (thanks to AppToMarket creators).
4. App can understand when it lost focus (if you go to background or lockscreen) and can understand when it go to foreground. I use this issue for redrawing graphical elements. After going to background some elements lost they size and position...(((
5. Shows my banner (from my site) on title screen each 5th runtime if you connected to internet
...

If You interested how I make this one or other solutions, you can ask me about this.

P.S.: How I can add in Google Play Console tags about my app? Now I can add type of app, description, ... But I want add some tags like "game", "chess", "ukrchess", "Ukrainian", etc...

Refer to: http://ai2inventor.blogspot.kr/2014/12/dditional-space-we-need-3mb-more.html

--
How did you do Burning Bug animation?
BTW nice app. Left you 5star :)

--
Nice game and graphics. Looks great.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기