2014년 11월 27일 목요일

Pick the index in list, but there are same items


Hello, everyone. 
I have a question about that how to pick the index out if this item's value is same as it's previous item value.

Using the  "index in list  thing"
                "                     list"

There is the sample:
Index:      :  1  2  3  4  5
Set a list : { 1, 2 ,3, 2, 1}

How can I pick the index (4 and 5) out by using "index in list  thing"        ?
                                                                      "                     list" 

--
the index in list block provides the index of the first item found, if you have duplicates, this block will not help. But why do you need that index?

--
and you always can write your own custom procedure...

-- 
Thanks for your reply @Taifun . Because I am doing a small project. In my project, the order of the item is quite important, I need to change the items (value) in the list one by one via different calculations. So if I can't get the index except first index, that means I can't change the following items either. I use the index to decide which item i should change.
I am organizing the concept of my all project, then I will post later, I believe that will be easier to understand my question.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기