2014년 12월 4일 목요일

Accidently deleted my screen can someone somehow get it back for me?

Hi I accidently deleted my screen with all my work on it The project is called: Voetbal and it was screen2 I tried to get it back but wasn't able to would be really nice if someone could help me cause i got a backup but its way to old and I chanced alot of things and it would cost me lots of hours to remake it.

For our App Inventor Tips, visit TwoDogApps.com



The person that has the ability to retrieve these projects from backups is extremely busy right now.  I've forwarded this on to him.  This will only be done, if possible, once.  It's YOUR responsibility to back up your work.



I know it was stupid from me that I dont have multiple aia files but I am new to this program and was really happy with what I made untill now. I understand that it can take while I will be patient but it would be really nice if I could get it back somehowe. I still have the app on my mobile divice is there anyway to get it back by that?



No, there's no way to get it back from the installed app on your phone...

Thanks for changing your display name.

Hopefully, he'll be able to get back to you later today, tonight or tomorrow.  It's specialized to get into the backup and retrieve a project... 



If you really deleted the Screen, it is most probably gone forever unless it appears on an MIT backup file.  When a user deletes something on purpose, what you have done is told the MIT server to delete it.   I suggest you reproduce that screen from scratch and start now if it is real important.   Perhaps you will be lucky.

Saving aia files often, saving the Projects > Save project as... are tools to help you.   When a developer gets tired, they frequently do ridiculous things..AI2 has NO UNDO capability.  At the point when the developer does something he/she regrets or a rare glitch happens in the Google Cloud, your PC's memory etc., a saved aia  or a backup project (a copy of your project with a different name) on the MIT server are your friends.

Good luck, perhaps you will get a recovery.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기