2014년 12월 4일 목요일

Spinner help

So I have a spinner. I'd like to use that to select a music file to play, but I'm having trouble figuring out the process here. 

Basically what I'm imagining is:
  • Spinner selects "One"
  • Player source becomes "One"
  • Hit play and it plays "One"
So if I do it that way I need some sort of variable that least the system know that "One" is the file "one.mp3" Which I'll have to figure out.

You think that's the best way to do it? Or is there a better way to get an app that is able to play different files after a selection?



you could have 2 lists, list1 to be displayed in the spinner and list2 with the corresponding file names



Very elegant approach! I like it. Thanks!


댓글 1개:

  1. hi all
    i built apk by app inventor and test it on companion and it work but
    while installing it on mobile Displayed an Error which says “There is a Problem Parsing the Package”
    i change the apk and built another one and change the android device but the problem still

    i
    please help me urgently .. sorry forr this

    답글삭제