2014년 12월 4일 목요일

/n for a new line doesn't work with Join text?

I've read that the string "\n" is used to create a new line in strings.
I tried to implement a single "\n" between to other strings in a "jointext" to give it as a startvalue to the next screen.
In the next screen the app shall write this startvalue to a textbox. It happens, but the new line were not created.

What am I do wrong?

Thanks for help.

I'm using AICompanion via WLAN on an Archos 64 Xenon with Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean.



Did you set the TextBox Property to Multiline?



it is \n (backslash n) and not /n (forwardslash n)

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.



Well, the answer of SteveJG helped. Thank You.
Now, when I know that, it is logical. What a stupid mistake. :)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기