2014년 12월 4일 목요일

Grapp and Copy

Hello I'm new here and like to introduce myself first.I'm Peter Vogelaar and I'm 62 yeaes old and  I like to play  around on the computer.So I Found this program to create apps.
When I look to the tutorial movies I see them in the blocks editor grapp a group of blocks and make a copy of Them.
How do the do it and are there buttons on the keyboard to push?? 
It were nice of someone could explane me. It would easy up my programming



Right-click on the block you want to copy.  A MENU will pop up.   Select  Duplicate from the MENU.     A copy of the block (and any blocks attached to the block you clicked) will appear.

This is more complicated, but you can copy an entire series of blocks.  Suppose you want to copy all the blocks you put in Button1?     Click on the Button1.Click block with a right-click.  Select Duplicate.   You will see a red triangle.   No problem.  With a left-click, drag the top block into the white area of the screen...all the blocks below it will follow.   Now, delete the second copy of Button1.Click.   You can place ALL the buttons you grabbed anywhere you want the blocks.

Is that what you wanted to know Peter?



alternatively left click onto a block then on the keyboard ctrl-c to copy it to the clipboard and ctrl-v to paste it to get a copy 



Thanks your very helpfull, now I understand how it works.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기