2014년 12월 4일 목요일

how to use .GetRowsWithConditions?


I don't know how to put the conditions in .GetRowsWithCondition... I'm trying to select from a table that has as columns name, city and phone. I want to select (to show to the user) all columns that have the city name the same that is written in the TextBox. Please, help me =)

-- 

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 

did you take a look at the documentation?

--

--
i was trying just if one column but a realy want the rows

--
I recommend you to first do the Pizza Party tutorial to learn how to work with fusiontables


concerning the new block GetRowsWithConditions, the following screenshot works together with the tutorial

which means, you have to remove the text WHERE and you have to quotify your Label1.Text
btw. it also helps to read and understand the error message you get...
see also 
Frequent Made Errors with Fusiontables and how to fix them

--
the error that appears to me is "invoke: no method named `GetRowsWithConditions' in class com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.FusiontablesControl

Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds." but this method exist... so i don't know what to do

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
I have that I see your posts and comments almost everywhere ! Happy there is some poeple like you ! :-)
Like smart girl, I want make a app wich allow user to see a selection of the fusionTables.
I did the pizza party, it's working well.
Let's assume that we continue working on that one.
I put a new Listpicker with the dinks, a button "Find" , declare the new variable, and try as I could to use "getrowswithconditions".
But it doesn't work, I have error :" There's been a transmission error. Drink Please try again."
Any idea where is it come from ? I send you the aia file.


--
see here 
Frequent Made Errors with Fusiontables and how to fix them



If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...


To download the aia file, upload it to  App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

--
Tanks for your answer. I totally understand.
Here are the relevant blocks.
I had already search on the link you give me.


--
try this as conditions instead

--
Doesn't work :(
As you can see on the screenshot, it give me the message of the notifier. with my condition 'Drink' and my result " Orangina Orangina" because there is already 2 "Orangina Values in my fusiontables.
So the good news is that it's able to send the request !
I'm wondering, do I need to create a new fusion table control ? Because it's dispay the result of the "fusiontablescontrol get result" block of the original pizza party app.
Do you think i need to create the request in another screen or with a new fusiontables control ( same table_id but different control) ? 


--
actually your SELECT query was successful, you only have to adjust your fusiontablecontrols.gotresult event
probably it's easier for you to use a second fusiontable control for the SELECT query to not get confused with the result of the INSERT query...

--
Yeaaaaa !!!
Thank you so much !
I'm so happy ! 
I get the result in a text box, but I would like to see the selection in the web viewer ???
I promess, this is my  last request !!!

--
to display the result in the webviewer, you can alternatively define the SELECT statement in the URL, see also here This blocks builds a URL for querying Fusion Tables...

--
I did it like in the link you provide, it's working well !
Except that's display the data directly, but I'll try with the embed code instead.
Whatever, i'm glad I can get a response from the fusionTables !
Thank's again for your help !

--
I'm studying Fusiontables and successfully made the PizzaParty.
But i would like to ask how could i store the value into vertically column?
For example, at PizzaParty we seen the value like this :
Jan 29, 14 | Taufo | Cheese | Cola | Thanks |
What should i change at the blocks if i want to see the value like this :
Jan 29, 14
---------------
Taufo
---------------
Cheese
---------------
Cola
---------------
Thanks
---------------

I've googled it by the keyword "row" but it seems that because of my bad english, i didn't find the answer yet.
Thank you very much for your time and sorry for my bad english.


--
why would storing values like this help you? can you provide an example what you are trying to do?
and instead of hijacking other threads: please start a new thread, write your question again including your answer to my questions 

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기