2014년 12월 4일 목요일

Custom Google Map App to find specific products in selected stores


I desparately need help with building a section of my app. I have a sell soft drinks and have mapped the locations of stores that stock my product on a google map. I have also added a description to the pin so that people know exactly what products each store stocks. I would like to put this google map onto my app so that people can open the map, find the nearest store that stocks my products and navigate to it from their current location.

Please can someone assist me. I am still very new to MIT App Inventor and need to get this app up and running quickly. I would greatly appreciate the help.

--
You are going to have to share a lot of information to get help Matt.  Mapping and doing things with Google Maps as you describe and be VERY complex and there are many ways to use pins.

You created a map, did you do this using https://mapsengine.google.com/map/   or did you create it as a static Google Map  or as a Fusion table map?    It makes a huge difference in which path you need to follow to accomplish your goal.

Show a screen capture of your blocks and ask a specific question and you should get some advice.  Be aware, what you are attempting is VERY difficult to do all the things you want with App Inventor 2.     Google has a Business Map API ...you might be able to use that and ActivityStarter to do some of what you want...you have to pay to use the Business API.    Are there ways to use pins without the Business Map API?   Yes, and you might be able to some of the things you want to do with AI2.

To do all of the things you want to do, you should be coding with a professional, compiler; like the Java based, free Eclipse or Android Studio.  These tools have established libraries for working with maps.   Can you code something with AI2, certainly.

--
refer to: FAQ for maps

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기